1.3 We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content, without notice to you. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site or the Services, without notice or liability to you.
2. CONTENT ON THE SERVICESThe contents of the Services and the Site, are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. The intellectual property rights in all materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to documents or data in any format, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, all collectively known as the "Content") are owned by FIA or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall at all times abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site and Services.
3. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND LINKSThe Services contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites and resources that are not owned or controlled by us. Any concerns regarding these external sites and resources, should be directed to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES4.1 You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your FIA account will (i) violate, plagiarise, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, privacy, confidential information or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain libelous or otherwise illegal or unlawful material; or (iii) contain a virus, spyware or other harmful component. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless FIA and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim, action or proceeding arising out of any breach or alleged breach by you or any user of your FIA account of these Terms of Service or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim, action or proceeding. FIA reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claim or matter subject to indemnification by you.
5. DISCLAIMERSFIA DOES NOT REPRESENT, GUARANTEE OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED AT THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY USER, INFORMATION PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE SERVICES AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE,MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
6. REGISTRATION AND SECURITYAs part of the FIA registration or account creation process, you will create log-in credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. You will also have to provide additional registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated. (a) You must not (i) select or use the log-in credentials of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use log-in credentials in which another person has rights without such person's express authorization; or (iii) use log-in credentials that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive. Failure to comply with any of the foregoing shall constitute a breach by you of these Terms of Service, which may result in immediate termination of your FIA account. (b) You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your FIA account, including your password.
You shall notify email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your FIA account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including but not limited to loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or FIA account information.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on your FIA account, including but not limited to use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your log-in credentials. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your FIA account, at our sole discretion, and we may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies or authorities.
7. SOFTWARE LICENSESYou shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, and any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access the Site or the Services ("Software"). You may not sub-license, assign or transfer any licenses granted by foodindustry.asia, and any attempt at such sub-license, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of such Software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from the Software.
8. TERMINATIONFIA may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site or Services for any reason, including, without limitation, any breach of these Terms of Service.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThese Terms of Service and any disputes arising under or related to these Terms of Services will be governed by the laws of Singapore and you hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.