Information We Gather
The information we gather through normal use of the Site falls into two categories:
1) personal information you voluntarily supply when you sign up for an account on this Site, and
2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our Sites.
Use of Information
- If you have registered online for this Site, unless otherwise provided below, FIA will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use, your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you, without your permission. We may, however, share information about our audience in aggregate or anonymised form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on our Site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
- Your personal information on this Site may be used by us for analysis purposes. FIA will not share personal information about you as an individual to third parties without your consent, unless required by law or order of court.
- We may collect information about the computer, mobile telephone, smart phone or other device you use to access the Services.
- We may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to, list processing and analytics. These companies may use information about you to provide services on our behalf. Analytics may include the usage and browsing patterns on some of our mobile applications and websites.
We employ measures designed to protect the security of your personal identifying information.