Do you want to work with the world’s leading food & beverage brands on critical issues relating to sustainability and food systems, nutrition, food security, as well as the impact of Covid-19 on supply chains?
We want a smart and ambitious regional policy analyst who will help FIA monitor, analyse, interpret and report on some of the biggest challenges facing the food industry across Asia.
The ideal candidate will track relevant government policies and key trends that are developing at a regional and country-level across Asia. This would include conducting qualitative and quantitative research, proactive monitoring of current & emerging policies, and preparing & delivering reports and updating regional public affairs and regulatory affairs professionals at the world’s largest food and beverage brands.
Additionally, this person will also support the Public Affairs & Policy team on the following:
- Updating and maintaining FIA’s Policy Hub, a tool housing regional policies and policy trends, analysis and discussion on issues important to, and impacting, the food and beverage industry in Asia.
- Conduct research projects, literature reviews and surveys with partner organisations / consultants on a range of topics related to consumer trends, supply chain, trade, food security and sustainability.
- Support in the organisation of FIA meetings, industry seminars / workshops / webinars / FIA Food for the Future Summit and CEO Summit.
We’re looking for someone with an academic background or experience in policy, economics or political science. This role would fit someone with a genuine interest in policy and public affairs work, especially from the perspective of a government agency, consultancy or industry body.
- Working hours: Full time (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm)
- 1 year experience preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Position only available to those currently residing in Singapore
Industry Asia (FIA) is Asia’s leading regional food and beverage association.
Headquartered in Singapore, we work with regional CEOs and senior executives
across scientific, regulatory, public affairs, food safety/quality and R&D
from the world’s biggest brands and ingredients suppliers
in 2010, our role is to bring together governments and the food industry’s most
senior business leaders to champion initiatives that promote sustainable growth
and support regional policies that are science-based.
Through strong relationships with global, regional and local associations, FIA is able to engage in effective multilateral dialogues on key industry issues including Health and Nutrition, Food Safety, Sustainability, Regulations, Climate Change and Supply Chains.
Interested and suitable candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.