NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 4th Annual General Meeting of Food Industry Asia (FIA) will be held on Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Details as follows:
Agenda & Pre-reads
FIA Annual Report 2014
- 4.00pm Registration and Networking
- 4.30pm Opening Address by FIA President, Ms Umran Beba
- 4.40pm FIA Annual General Meeting
- 5:45pm Keynote: 'Food Fraud -Threats & Impacts and the Industry's Response' by Dr Petra Wissenburg, Corporate Quality Projects Director, Danone
- 6.15pm Special Presentation: ‘One Goal’ - with World Vision and the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) - by Dr Stefan Germann, Director, Partnership, Innovation & Accountability.
- 7.00pm Cocktail reception and Networking
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, 7 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039799
A special guest-room rate is available for FIA Members (at S$380.00 ++)
For reservations, please contact email@example.com
by 10 April 2014
Dress code: Business attire
to be transacted at the AGM:
- to confirm and adopt the Minutes of the 3rd Annual General Meeting convened on 18 April 2013;
- to confirm and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 January 2014;
- to confirm and adopt the budget of the Association for new Operating Year 1 May 2014-30 April 2015
- to elect up to 15 Members of the Coordinating Council and four Office Bearers for 2014 – 2015 (Call for nominations issued on 25 March);
- to transact such other business as may be properly transacted at an ordinary general meeting (to be filed with the Secretariat by 5pm 18 April, 2014)
: The Coordinating Council may place on the agenda of an Annual General Meeting matters other than those set out in Article 9.3.1 of the FIA Constitution. Save as aforesaid, no addition to the circulated agenda shall be made without the unanimous approval of the General Assembly.
The finalised meeting papers, agenda and other AGM documents will be circulated by 18 April.
ATTENDANCE AT AGM
FIA Member Companies may nominate four representatives to attend the AGM on a complimentary basis. Additional guest places will be available at the discretion of Office Bearers. Priority will be given to Committee Representatives.
If you haven’t already done so, please kindly confirm your attendance by contacting the FIA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel. +65 6235 3854