What we’re looking for
Main responsibilities include:
Following a very successful FIA Food for the Future Summit this year, FIA is looking to grow its Events function to facilitate the growing number of B2B-related events and meetings as well as to increase engagement opportunities within the diverse and dynamic F&B Industry, to enhance our capability as the region’s premier food policy hub.
FIA’s events and meetings are a fundamental part of Membership engagement and value to Members. They attract a high level of participation from senior executives from the F&B industry across the Asia Pacific region.
We are seeking a highly organised and results-driven individual to support and coordinate FIA regional events and to provide quality membership services to and for FIA members.
Reporting to the Events and Membership Manager, the Events Coordinator will assist in managing and marketing the Association’s regional meetings, events pipeline, and ensuring the successful delivery of FIA meetings, conferences, workshops and summits. The successful candidate will also be part of the key team managing Membership-related data and performing administrative duties to ensure highest accuracy of data.
The ideal candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Assist in proactive planning, communication and scheduling of a wide variety of events including annual events, dinner programmes, networking events, and ad hoc meetings/events
- Assist in research for programme content development for events and soliciting for potential sponsors
- Assist in the creation and coordination for the design, drafting and distribution of events marketing and meeting materials
- Assist in managing all pre and post event-related logistics (registrations, email campaigns, tracking via database, generating reports, producing attendee badges etc)
- Work with the Events and Membership Manager to plan and strategise event-related marketing activities
- Take on a variety of membership-related administrative projects and day-to-day duties, including website updates and membership database maintenance
- Support the Events and Membership Manager with reconciliation of the Events budget as required
- Any other duties as assigned
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Good organisational and communication skills, self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Positive attitude, creative thinker, and ability to multi-task with outstanding attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise a large volume of tasks
- A creative flair for creation of event-related collateral would be an added advantage
- Possess Higher NITEC or a suitable Diploma in any discipline with 1 year working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel (Adobe Photoshop and Indesign is a plus)
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- Location: Orchard Rd, Singapore
- Applicants able to start within short notice will have added advantage
Interested and suitable candidates please forward your resume with your recent photograph and last drawn salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
FIA issues regular e-bulletins with analysis on relevant food and beverage industry issues across the region. To subscribe to this service, please click here