NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 6th Annual General Meeting of Food Industry Asia (FIA) will be held on Wednesday, 27 April 2016.
BUSINESS to be transacted at the AGM:
- to confirm and adopt the Minutes of the 5th Annual General Meeting convened on 16 April 2015;
- to confirm and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 January 2016;
- to confirm and adopt the budget of the Association for new Operating Year 1 May 2016 - 30 April 2017;
- to elect up to 16 Members of the Coordinating Council and four Office Bearers for 2016 - 2017;
- to transact such other business as may be properly transacted at an ordinary general meeting (to be filed with the Secretariat by 5pm on 8 April 2016)
The Coordinating Council may place on the agenda of an Annual General Meeting matters other than those set out in Article 9.3.1 of the FIA Constitution. Save as aforesaid, no addition to the circulated agenda shall be made without the unanimous approval of the General Assembly.
The finalised meeting papers, agenda and other AGM documents will be circulated by 13 April 2016.
ATTENDANCE AT AGM
FIA Member Companies may nominate four representatives to attend the AGM on a complimentary basis. Additional guest places will be available at the discretion of Office Bearers. Priority will be given to Committee Representatives.
If you haven’t already done so, please kindly confirm your attendance by contacting Ms Catherine Phua at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel. +65 6460 4152.