NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 5th Annual General Meeting of Food Industry Asia (FIA) will be held on Thursday, 16 April 2015
to be transacted at the AGM:
- to confirm and adopt the Minutes of the 4th Annual General Meeting convened on 29 April 2014;
- to confirm and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 January 2015;
- to confirm and adopt the budget of the Association for new Operating Year 1 May 2015 - 30 April 2016;
- to elect up to 17 Members of the Coordinating Council and four Office Bearers for 2015 - 2016;
- to transact such other business as may be properly transacted at an ordinary general meeting (to be filed with the Secretariat by 5pm 03 April, 2015)
: The Coordinating Council may place on the agenda of an Annual General Meeting matters other than those set out in Article 9.3.1 of the FIA Constitution. Save as aforesaid, no addition to the circulated agenda shall be made without the unanimous approval of the General Assembly.
The finalised meeting papers, agenda and other AGM documents will be circulated by 03 April.
ATTENDANCE AT AGM
FIA Member Companies may nominate four representatives to attend the AGM on a complimentary basis. Additional guest places will be available at the discretion of Office Bearers. Priority will be given to Committee Representatives.
If you haven’t already done so, please kindly confirm your attendance by contacting Ms Liong Eng Fong at email@example.com
or Tel. +65 6460 4152